[access-uk] Re: Possibly off-topic - U E B Braille Magazines

  • From: <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:14:43 +0100

I think we'll soon get used to the change in contractions and the new rules,
but what I really dislike is the new symbols to represent punctuation, like
brackets - what a shame that it has to take up 2 cells.
I just hope that those who create articles intended for braille magazines
keep their headings simple and don't get tempted to boldface everything and
put them in italics etc. It's just clutter for the braille reader and what
would be much more helpful for navigating a document is appropriate
paragraphing and spacing.
Alison