[access-uk] Re: Possibly off topic, but is this the beginningof the endfor dab digital radio

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:40:41 -0000

Mind you the Arrow has a pretty cyclical  playlist, or did when I
listened a year or so back.  Things seemed to come round again pretty
quickly, and I soon got bored.  Wonder why women are so noticeable by
their absense on these stations too?

Must say that, apart from the now departed Saga - which was also on
FM - I found little the commercial providers did of much interest or
entertainment to me.  The more convenient BBC choices on DAB I do
like.

I aught no doubt to be saying something like this on the UK Radio
list, but I find that a bit too much of an anoraks list for me, and I
don't mean that in a derogatory way, but I feel way out of my depth
there.  The transport list is a bit like that too!

Just maybe if DAB's future does exstend into the new system which will
be launched in the next year or two, we'll have something to talk
about on this list re. accessibility?

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: