[access-uk] Re: Possibly O T - Sainsbury's telephone shopping

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:58:07 +0000

Hi Mike,

I imagine then that the Sainsbury's website is totally accessible. If anyone is
prevented from using the online shop by access issues, they may then have to
wave the charge as a reasonable adjustment under Equality Act 2010. If it's
accessible it becomes a simple question of "You pays yer money and you takes
yer choice".

Best,
Clive