[access-uk] Re: Possible Problem with Sleep Mode

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:22:31 -0000

Trace, from the Power Schemes page in Power Options, choose a scheme and then tap down few times to set its parameters. Set the System Standby option to Never. That should stop your laptop from going into hibernation mode when idle for sometime.

HTH,
Amro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>