[access-uk] Positioning Folders in Windows Mail

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 17:09:27 +0100

Hi List.

When I first set up Windows Mail I also created a few message rules and the
necessary folders for those rules.  I placed the six folders in order ,
alphabetically as it happens, and everything worked as expected. However, I'm
now trying to place a new folder in that list and I can't get it to go where I
want!

No matter what I do, the folder wants to become a sub folder of the one just
above where I'm trying to place it,. I hope this is making sense to those who
may be able to help? Anyway, I'd like to place it without this sub folder
behavior.

Is anyone out there knowledgeable in the placing of new Windows Mail folders ?

Please, any help gratefully received.

Regards.

Darran