[access-uk] Re: Portset.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:01:51 -0000

Chris, yes I know it does. But that drives me up the wall because by the time you've got it to spell a line of text, the display has changed. I don't think Pure are going to do anything else to that radio, which is a pity. Like all things that use a tagging system, they outdate very quickly.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>