[access-uk] Re: Portset.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:50:54 -0000

Sorry, but I don't feel obliged to be overly-polite on this one.  The
price ranging up to near a thousand quid has to be one of the all-time
rip-offs, even considering the realities of access tech.  I really
don't know why anyone with a PC would even consider it, and that by
definition, is pretty well everyone on a list such as this one.

You can hardly blame the guy for wanting to hold on to the miche
market he had with the original teletext reciever, but times have
moved on since then, I'm glad to say.

Still, as I've said to the original enquirer off-list, I can hardly
criticise you if you really want to spend money in this way, but
frankly, many wouldn't.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: