[access-uk] Re: Portable Player list and the link on Brian Hartgen's website.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:50:07 +0100

Snap, more or less, (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Clive Lever
Sent: 22 October 2010 22:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Portable Player list and the link on Brian Hartgen's
website.

Hello all,

Please can anyone tell me how to subscribe to the Portable Players mailing
list.  I visited Brian's site and would like to join that list , but the
link to subscribe just gives me an error message.  There's no email address
to contact Brian either.

Thanks,
Clive

Brian Perkins does crazy things with the shipping forecast: On YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWl0QD9W-Oc
And Charlotte Green poses as the Voicemail messenger from hell at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7VIhcdYNI

Check out the videos, get the albums at www.bcab.org.uk, then steal this
signature.

07:34:00