[access-uk] Re: Portable CD-player

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:45:32 +0100

I think the person who has answered question is wanting information about
whether when the disk stops playing if it will continue from the same point.

On 1 Jun 2015, at 10:19, Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Amazon or ebay might be good portsd of call as a starting point.. I think i
saw on the lists somewhere a couple of mainling lists you could subscribe to
as well. hope that helps a little bit.
Regards

On 31/05/2015 22:16, Alison May wrote:
No, it is wanted to play non-daisy talking books.

Sent from my iPhone by Alison may

On 31 May 2015, at 9:49 pm, Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

does the CD player need to be daisy compatible?

On 31/05/2015 19:12, CJ &AA MAY wrote:
My friend is looking for a portable CD-player on which she wishes to play
her cd-talking books and so needs one which remembers her place. Does such
a thing still exist and, if so, where can it be purchased from?
Alison

--
TPP BYPASSES JUDICIAL AND GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT - RESIST IT

PRIVACY IS A RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION