[access-uk] Re: Pop Ups Again,

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:38:06 +0100

MessageHiSharon,

To check that the Google toolbar is enabled, go to the view menu, explorer
bars in Internet Explorer, and arrow down, until you hear Google Toolbar.
If it says it is Checked, you are blocking popups.  If it is unchecked,
press enter on it to enable it.  If it is checked, press enter again to
switch it off, it you want to.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx