[access-uk] Re: Podcasts: Transferring To Laptop

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:15:07 +0100

Hi Frank,

If you are using Juice, do the following:-

1.  Go to the file menu in Juice, and select Export To OPML file.

2.  At the file name prompt, give it any name with a .opml extension.  For
example, podcasts.opml.

3.  Copy that OPML file to your laptop.

4.  Install Juice on the laptop.

5.  Go to the file menu in Juice and select Import from OPML file, and give
it your file name.

That's it, all your subscriptions are ready to go.

All the best

Steve