[access-uk] Re: Podcast recommendations

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:51:24 -0000

Scott, as there are podcasts about everything under the sun, it's a bit hard to
recommend any in particular.

A good place to start is Tom Lorimer's Whitestick site, which includes a
podcast page.

http://www.whitestick.co.uk/podcasts.html

I have a couple of pages on my own site on podcasts, a blind-themed one, and
one that's a rag-bag of all sorts. Grab any info quickly, though, as I'm taking
this site down soon.

http://vipuc.fortunecity.com/blindpodcasts.html

http://vipuc.fortunecity.com/podcasts.html

Vince.