[access-uk] Re: Podcast on Talking iPod Nano

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:53:53 +0100

I grabbed an I tel for my partner a few months ba k.  It went back after two
days.  The thing was sketchy about connecting to the Ipod 60gb Video, horrible
tts, and just an all round bad product as it doesn't even read the Ipods menus.

We had a few fillet steaks with the refund!

Def interested to hear this podcast because she is a bit intimidated by
generating voice clips for a Rockbox enabled player.  Despite my plees of, "You
can build a website, burn CD's", typing or even copying and pasting your
directories name into a  box and hitting enter is nothing!  hahaha!