[access-uk] Re: Podcast on Cobra screen reader

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:46:28 +0000

Hi.
Cobra only supports USB or bluetooth Braille displays. BrailleNote Classic did not have such facilities; only serial and parallel.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 28/11/2010 01:11, Vivien Palcic wrote:
Hi Chris,

Yes, I would definitely be interested in a podcast, as I did try
installing Cobra a few months ago, only to find that the BrailleNote
(which is what I'm using as a Braille display) didn't seem to be
provided for in the list of supported Braille displays. I didn't find
any indication of some other setting required to make that happen etc. I
am using the BrailleNote Classic, so maybe this older model is not
supported?

Regards
Vivien
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"