[access-uk] Podcast especially for those who have a Rockboxed player

  • From: Laz <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:47:14 -0400

Hi all,

I've occasionally seen someone on these lists asking how to use the
Rockbox Utility to create a voice file and/or talk files for their
player using the Rockbox Utility. I've seen it enough that I decided
that it was time to create an audio tutorial for how to use the
Rockbox Utility to do so.

In this podcast, I show each step starting from connecting your player
to the computer, starting up the Rockbox Utility, adjusting the
settings, creating a voice file, creating talk files, ejecting the
player, and then listening to the results on my Sansa Clip Zip Talking
MP3 Player.

From what I understand from others who have succeeded following my
instructions on a Mac, the steps are very similar, so these
instructions should also help those in the Mac community.

Here's the link where you can listen to or download this podcast:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/voice-and-talk-file-creation-using-the-rockbox-utility/

All the best,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players presentation:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New web page in progress: Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone! Works with the Google Galaxy Nexus!

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121