[access-uk] Re: Plusnet broadband download limits

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:57:57 -0000

Hi

Thanks, very clear, brilliant, thanks

Trace

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tristram Llewellyn
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 3:01 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Plusnet broadband download limits

  It is now 2gb per month for the £14.99.  I think what you are describing is a
PAYG package which allows you to up the limit in £1 per 1GB blocks as part of
the regular bill.  From memory going over the limit from £14.99 basic is £1.50
per 1GB, however if you change your package by adding an extra pre-paid 1GB or
whatever then the cost is £1 per 1GB instead.  So you could easily double your
limit to 4GB a month just by paying £2 extra on top of the £14.99.

  You may want to give Plusnet a ring if this isn't entirely clear or to your
satisfaction, I have not had cause to ring them whilst being on their service
but they are apparantly quite friendly.

  Regards.

  Tristram Llewellyn
  Sight and Sound Technology