[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Pocket or Book Sense

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 09:30:03 -0000

I have to say though Jackie my Symbian phone does the job for Daisy books and MP3 files. With Talks Premium I have d2go. This means if for example am on a long train journey, travelling through the Irish countryside for over 3 hours, I can still listen to a Talking Book and if the phone rings answer it too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>