[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Pocket or Book Sense

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:54:34 -0000

Phil

Just to confuse you further, how about the Victor Reader Stream? Great little daisy reader, text to speech reader, mp3 player and memo recorder about the size of a pack of cards. I am never without mine.

Having said that, I know nothing about the two you named.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>