[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Pocket firmware upgrade

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:51:38 -0000

Thank you for that, David. It sounds as if the makers of the Pocket are getting there gradually but there are still some improvements which need to be made. I will probably wait a bit longer before deciding whether to invest or not, but I agree with you that the Pocket certainly has some useful features, in particular the feedback on recording levels which it provides.

Caroline.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>