[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Firmware UP?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:36:48 +0100

agree with everything you say Ray, and I'll let you know how i get on with the PTN1. Give them a call, and change that old Victor,

Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf
Of TrueBlue & Proud

Ray, I now have a Plextalk PTN1 on loan from RNIB. This is a much
better
player. I'm still finding my way round it, but already love it,
Billy