[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Firmware UP?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:09:49 +0100

Billie, I wouldn't mind the answers to the questions you ask myself,
but you see I don't actually have a PTN1!  Like you I have the Victor
Classic, on loan in my case.  It is interesting that the firmware
update will play .OGG files.

Maybe that, and access to folders too, will come with the PTN1
firmware upgrade when it arrives.  Just might be that Iain Lackey will
see this thread and make his own comments as I'm almost sure he does
have a PTN1.

If I do get info on the forthcoming upgrade I'll post it as a brief
info message.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Plextalk Firmware UP?

> Billy, not a PTN1 user list that I know of.
>
> Next best thing is probably the RNIB Arena list, but that is mostly
> discussion of books, rather than tech issues, but Iain is
accomodating