[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Firmware UP?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:05:09 +0100

Aah, well, well, I didn't know this, because when I worked witha Christian
sound engineer many years ago I was taught that if you put something on that
was sterio and one of the appliances etc you were using wasn't stereo, then
it would be heard as mono.  Must try it for myself!  When I put a talking
book on to my Zen Stone the sound only came out of one ear piece so yes, I
just assumed it wasn't sterio because the pre loaded music tracks on the
Stone Are Very good quality sterio, of that there is No Doubt!
Groups I own:
Please visit my DeafBlind group on:
Or subscribe at:
DeafBlindFriends-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx