[access-uk] Re: Please help?

  • From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:14:25 -0000

Yusuf

You have made many excellent points and put them clearly.
Some of your comments and observations have been hovering around the
periphery of my thinking for a while and you have just brought them in to
focus.

I am able to confirm the difficulty encountered by blind people living in
rural areas and if it were not for the fact that my wife is sighted and a
competent driver I would be isolated in my village.

I still remain unconvinced of the effectivness of these on line petitions
but can understand the validity of your arguements.

Regards
Gordon
From glorious Devon, England
email: gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx