[access-uk] Please can someone explain the following.

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:46:48 -0000

Hi all,

Recently when starting my Windows XP PC running JFW 5.10, I have occasionally been presented with a box appearing in front of the desktop which displays three buttons:

"switch to", "cancel, and a third which I seem to remember is "help". There is also a line of text at the top of this box that I can see with my limited sight, which says "server busy". JFw then said "something about con m n g m n t".

The first time I got this, I spoke to Tristram at Sight & Sound and after our conversation I did a scan with adaware and found a virus which I deleted.

Does anyone know what is happening, since I have just scanned the system with adaware and AVG and found nothing in either case.

Thank you all in advance.

Now it has just happened again and
Alexander Shannon