[access-uk] Please can somebody tell me how to get around this K1000 error?

  • From: colin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: All_the_Techy_Lists_to_which_I_am_Subscribed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:09:34 +0000

Greetings,

Thanks to all those who contacted me privately or via the various lists
addresses of which are hidden.

I now find the scanner is ok, I used Text Cloaner Pro and it works fine,
having reinstalled the drivers.

I therefore conclude, the problem is the K1000 which I believe I shall need
to reinstall but I do now have a stopgap solution which works reasonably
well and, in fact, some might even say works better than K1000 of some while
ago.  Of course, that may or may not be true of these latter versions, as I
have Text Cloaner Pro Version 7, not checked for later versions but suspect
there are as purchased this a considerable time ago.

You have received this email
from Colin Howard, who lives near Southampton, in
Southern England.