[access-uk] Re: Please can somebody tell me, In K1000 (any version).

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:09:32 +0100

Hi Colin

The .wpd rang a bell and I opened Word to check. It's a Word Perfect file and Word will open it. Go to Open and at the bottom of the dialogue box is a Type of Document box Tab down to the Word Perfect version 6x and it should do the trick.

While looking through there I saw an option to extract text from pictures. It may be the answer to your first question.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: <chairman@xxxxxxxxx>