[access-uk] Please can somebody advise me?

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:19:35 +0100

Greetings,

I am looking to download archived editions of Main Menu but can't seem to
find a link for downloading as an .mp3 file.  I do not want to download
parts, I prefer to get the whole program.

Please can somebody advise how I go about this?

I've gone to the downloads, then on demand then main menu but all I find are
links to listen to the program.

I am using Jaws v9.0, WindowsXP Home, IE7.

Thanks.

Colin Howard from near Southampton in Southern England,
looks forward to hearing from you.