[access-uk] Please can anybody tell me what's going on here?

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:18:18 +0000

Greetings,

On the site:

http://po-ru.com/projects/iplayer-downloader/

using Jaws 11 I.E 8, I can read so far, the site stops and freezes, then
starts again for a short time then stops and freezes.  Whenever I cursor
up/down links, I can read one each way then it freezes.

Is something happening on this site which is interrupting with something
like flash?  How can I make the site read normally?

It used to work well.

Advice most gratefully received.

From Colin Howard, who lives near Southampton in
Southern England and though down here, Christmas may be
"Green" in terms of a respite from the cold weather,
won't be "Green" because his favourite news reader
Charlotte Green, who reads the news on Radio 4 is
likely to be missing into the New Year, because she
has a problem which may result in her needing
attention to her hip.  Colin is really missing his
Green voice and hopes we shall have her back soon.
Meanwhile, Colin hopes all will have an enjoyable
Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.