[access-uk] Re: - Please Help

  • From: "John Snowdon" <john.snowdon1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:07:44 -0000

Hi Listers

Having read the various remarks on the mobility topic, I am somewhat
dismayed, as we live in a Democracy one is entitled to their own viewpoint
and given that freedom they do not have the right to ram their viewponts
down other peoples throats.  There are those who require a higher mobility
payment and there are those who perhaps don't.

So if you don't agree with the petition use your delete key as Darren
suggested and perhaps we can finish this thread.

Regards

John