[access-uk] Re: Playinhg memory sticks

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:09:35 -0000

Hi Ibrahim

Yes I'm aware the various portable readers such as the BookSense and Victor Stream have this facility but I was looking for a cheaper, less sophisticated alternative.

Roger

What disease did "cured" ham actually have?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>