[access-uk] Re: Playing ogg files

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:25:45 +0100

Hi Martin don't know for sure but  try

http://www.videolan.org/
  -----
  if you look down the page you'll find the download link.
  Only thing I find, everything I play now plays with that although I suppose
it doesn't matteras it is a part of Windows Media Player isn't it?

  Anybody know how to sort this so things are played using ordinary WMP unless
they have to be played by something else?

  Also when you start to play something Jaws says a few words, can't think what
they are now but I can't seem to stop that happening but still:  play the files
it should.

  Mandy.   Original Message -----