[access-uk] Playing mobile phone videos on a PC

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:46:16 -0000

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas and taking good care during this snowy weather.

I wish to play videos recorded on my Nokia 6600 on my laptop running Windows XP Home. They are in .3gp format. I successfully transferred them via Bluetooth. I did a search and found there is a plug-in for Windows Media Player. I looked at the download plug-ins option but cannot find one. Any help would be most appreciated. thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett