[access-uk] Playing MP4 on Nokia 5th Edition Phone N97 Mini

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:07:37 +0100

Hi
I am wndering if anyone can help, not even the phone shops can.  Have a MP4 of
a TV programme.  Plays fine on my PC.  Want to play it on my Nokia N97 Mini but
there is no picture.  I had Real player on my PC and it would not play on it
either.  Had to change my media player and now not a problem.  Real player is
on my phone too.  Anyone got any ideas about a media player for the phone that
would show the video.  the sound comes out loud and clear.

Eleanor