[access-uk] Re: Playing Audible files with Real Alternative

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 00:02:35 +0100

Hi Alexander,

I could do that - their help teem is very helpful actually. But I'd thought
I'd ask here first as I'm under the impression that Real Alternative is most
known among us VI users for its ease of use and the Audible people may have
never heard of it.

I shall let you know if I get an answer. And sure thing, you don't need my
permission to ask them yourself *Smile*.

All the best,
Amro