[access-uk] Re: Play.com

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 15:16:18 -0000

Hi Andy

Ah! I see what you mean.  Just click on the buy button, and that's the
equivalent of adding to basket.  When you go into that page, just do what
you normally would if you had clicked on the add to basket link.

Mind you, I haven't bought from Play, so I'm making an educated guess here.
(smile).  Some say buy, and some say add to basket, but I think they amount
to the same thing.

Kind regards,

Jackie Cairns
cairnsplace@xxxxxxx