[access-uk] Re: Play.Com and Fraud

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:10:21 -0000

Hi Eleanor.

That's a dam shame, however I can see how Play would be reluctant to post to an
address that has been associated with fraud in the past.  It is a bad omen to
be sure to have your first online order fail, however you shouldn't be too
disheartened; there are plenty of other merchants eager to do business with you
online so it isn't the end of the world.  As for huffy customer service, I've
always had nothing but cooperation and cheer from the telephone staff, however
it does take a while to answer the phone at busy times.