[access-uk] Re: Plasma TV as Monitor

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:55:12 -0000

Hi Leonie.

My computer does have an aerial type socket on the back and also has the
facility to watch TV, but I've never used these.  So it would only be a
matter of plugging an Ariel plug into the socket to get the signal out to
the Plasma.  What type of plug is at the other end then?

This would be really cool as I have a lot of music and AD movies on my
computer and it would be great to be able to access these in my livingroom.

Best wishes.
Andy