[access-uk] Plasma TV as Monitor

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:08:27 -0000

Hi all.

I've been told that I could plug my computer into my Philips 42 inch Plasma
TV.  Sounds cool eh?  Anyone know if this is possible?  It would be nice to
sit in front of my TV: Watch a movie, or read my e-mail.  However, not sure
if  XP Home would recognise the display.  Anyone attempted this?

Best wishes.
Andy