[access-uk] Re: Plain text from Outlook 2003

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:35:56 +0100

Hi John,

My Outlook 2003 doesn't have that menu option.

What is confusing is that in Outlook Contacts (as opposed to
Address Book), if you right click on the e-mail address, and
then select either  Send Options or Outlook Properties from
the menu, there is an option to select Plain Text to that
address.

Obviously it doesn't work that way here for me, so I will
have to investigate further.

George.