[access-uk] Re: Placing Outlook Express Icon on the Task Bar

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:44:41 -0000

Hi Eleanor.

No, sorry, I'm misreading your message.  When you said the task bar, I thought
you might be referring to the system tray that sits next to it.  You can with
the aid of this program Hide OE put outlook express in the system tray.  When
you minimise it, rather than becoming another task in the taskbar clogging up
your task switching, it tucks itself away so you can keep it open and thus
monitor your mail much more effectively.