[access-uk] Re: Placing Outlook Express Icon on the Task Bar

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:20:47 -0000

I have Outlook Express icon on the desktop. Is that what you mean? No I want it on the bottom of the screen on the Task Bar where I have other applications such as internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and Real Player.

Thanks for your help.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Martin" <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>