[access-uk] Re: Phone recommendations

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:33:21 +0100

James, have a look at the E65, I think it'll do just what you want. I've an N73
and an E65 and I much prefer the latter. Good connectivity features, small and
easy to use. Don't forget to checkout the N95 though, I haven't used it but
it's Nokia's flagship I think!

And while I'm at it, has anyone heard of the N95I? I've heard of it but yet to
see one...

Cheers,
Amro