[access-uk] Re: Phone recommendation

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Nutt <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:09:16 +0000

Hi Steve,

I would recommend the original for the simple reason that you can put a memory
card in it. If I bought an 8GB model, and the memory failed, or I had 9 GB of
content, then I would be up the creak without a paddle, as the saying goes.
With the original, I can have up to 16GB of memory on a card, and it is easily
replaceable.

James Scholes
http://www.jls-radio.com

Message sent at 04:07:48 PM GMT on Saturday, February 07, 2009