[access-uk] Re: Phone recommendation

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:58:23 -0000

Barbra,

Agreed on all your points re the Sim Only.  I've been on SIM Only for about 3
years now.

15 quid a month gets me 1000 texts and 400 anytime minutes with O2 plus 5mb
downloads.

is the 82 the one with the chunky plastic cover?

I'm figuring KNFB will be available on other phones and although it doesn't
have the Zeon the N85 has a decent camera on it.  It's reportidly to the N96
what Windows 7 is to Vista.

Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb