[access-uk] Re: Phone calls

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:53:01 -0000

They can't reverse the charges.
----- Original Message ----- From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:08 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Phone calls

Don't actually  know whether I was charged for  the call or not as it was
earlier this month and I won't get the bill until the beginning of January.
It's a new tactic that I have developed over the last few weeks and will
have to wait to find out. Having said this I don't  leave the receiver off
for very long so hopefully won't be charged too much for the calls even if
the do reverse the charges.
Tony