[access-uk] Re: Phone calls

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:52:26 +0000

best thing to do is to get true call then you never even know these fools exist. it's a shame something cannot be done with them.

our system is far far too leenient with these kind of people.
At 11:52 10/12/2014, you wrote:
Although this scam has been going for some time now, these people are
getting more dirty with their tricks.  A friend of mine had one last week
and they threatened to cut off her broadband.  She told them to go ahead.
She doesn't have broadband and doesn't even have a computer.  Don't believe
anything they say.  The best thing to do is to just hang up rather than even
getting into conversation.

Cheers

Barry