[access-uk] Re: Phone and computer through the same headset

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:55:51 +0100

Hi Dean,

I can now confirm, via my husband Mike, that he's spoken to Tony Burgin at
Blazie Engineering.  What you need to get is the Plantronics MX10 Universal
amplifier.

Here's a snippit from a web site selling this item:

The MX10 Universal Amplifier connects your telephone and PC or external
audio device to a Plantronics® headset and provides control of the sound
through
your headset. The MX10 includes near-universal compatibility with single-
and multi-line telephones. A Quick DisconnectT connector allows you to walk
away
from your desk without removing the headset or disconnecting the call.

Product Features:
list of 4 items
Switch easily between the phone and the PC or audio device.
Switch between headset and handset with a single button.
Near-universal compatibility with single- and multi-line telephones.
Compatible with most sound cards.
list end

Hope this helps.

--