[access-uk] Re: Phone Scanners

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:59:19 -0000

Hi Philip,

TextScout is likely to be around 695 pounds.  We should know hopefully very
soon, as we are going to be dealers for it.

I would not necessarily say that Beyo is the best, it rather depends on the
material you want to read.  If standard print, then it is fine, but it
doesn't read more difficult information so well, like food packets, tins,
etc, where Scout and KNFB do.

For pure accuracy, Scout wins every time.

All the best

Steve