[access-uk] Re: Personal Induction Loop

  • From: "Keith Rothwell" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:48:58 +0100

Hi Listers

Many thanks for the help and advice

I have just ordered a Crescendo Neck Loop from the RNID

Best Wishes

Bi from Keith

--

KEITH ROTHWELL

Bury, Lancashire, United Kingdom

keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.g8eap.demon.co.uk for Personal Site
or www.polonius.plus.com for Polonius Solutions

BLIND PERSON - NO GRAPHICS PLEASE - PLAIN TEXT ONLY PLEASE