[access-uk] People having problems with oe

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:46:25 +0100

Hi

On several different lists, I am coming across several
people who have had or are having problems with outlook
express, one person had problems with his profile or id,
another is having similar problems. Is there any way to
simply re-install outlook express or fix problems within the
program itself, one of the people I know can't send
attachments, delete files, etc, could this type of problem
be due to a faulty windows up-date?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: